For the safety of our residents to be ready for any emergency,
you can help by donating:
battery-powered radio, batteries, flashlights, first aid kits, sanitation and hygiene items, reading eyeglasses, blankets, basic kitchen utensils, whistles, and waterproof container to secure medications and/or essential documents
Support Our Residents by Donating Tangible Goods
Fellowship House residents have very limited incomes and access to resources. We appreciate donations of tangible goods to support their lives and help offset expenses that hamper their ability to make ends meet. Please see our “wish list” below of in-kind donations, as well as, items that we cannot accept due to limited storage and distribution capacity.
Please complete the Charitable Non-Cash Contribution Acknowledgement Form for the items you would like to donate. If you have any questions, or wish to arrange for pick-up of donations, contact Kristen Fitzgerald, Volunteer Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-Kind Donation Wish List:
We welcome donations of the following items in new, unused condition:
Personal Care and Hygiene Products:
- Incontinence underwear for men and women in Medium, Large and Extra-Large sizes (i.e. Depend or Tena brands)
- Heavy absorbency underpads (also known as “chucks”)
- Toiletries such as soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hand or body lotion, toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, lip balm, deodorant
- First Aid supplies such as bandages and anti-bacterial ointment
- Pill organizers
- Reading glasses
- Magnifying devices
Household and Other Items:
- Laundry detergent and softeners (small containers preferred)
- Cleaning supplies (bleach-based cleansers, disinfecting wipes, sponges, paper towels, etc.)
- Small appliances: coffee makers, toasters, microwaves, alarm clocks with large numbers
- Hats, scarves, mittens and gloves
- Reach tools
- Gel support cushions for sitting comfortably
- Motion sensor lights
- Anti-slip shower mats
- Gift cards (grocery stores, discount stores, pharmacies)
- Direct task lighting items: small gooseneck clip, clip-on lamp, under counter lighting
Entertainment and Activity Supplies:
To help combat boredom induced by isolation and loneliness, Fellowship Square is seeking donations for entertainment and activity options that will help pass the time, make seniors more comfortable, and bring a smile to their faces.
- CD players and radios
- DVD players
- Books and movies on CD/DVD
- Puzzles (500 count or fewer)
- Playing Cards
- Yoga Mats
- Exercise Peddlers
- Book Rests
- Coloring Kits: Markers or colored pencils, adult coloring book(s), pencil sharpener
- Large print puzzle books: Sudoku, crosswords, word search, etc.
- Sewing Supplies Kit: fabric, thread, and elastic to make face masks or pajamas
- Needle Art Kits: Cross-stitch kits; yarn and knitting needles or crochet hooks
- Visual Art Kits: Art paper, watercolor paint sets, paint brushes.
- Colored or patterned paper for paper arts
- Gift cards to craft supply stores (Michael’s, Dollar Tree, Walmart, etc.)
We do not accept:
- Clothing, including robes, slippers and undergarments.
- Used medical equipment such as walkers, wheelchairs, crutches, canes, etc.
Questions about giving? Please contact Judy Singer, Senior Director.