The Fellowship Square Foundation newsletter informs families, donors and friends of Fellowship Square about current news such as updates on the Lake Anne Redevelopment project, stories about our residents and leadership activities. Sign Up for our free newsletter.
The article, “Senior Poverty: A Looming Crisis”, which appears in our June newsletter, includes statistics and information found in
the articles below, provided here as sources for additional reading:
- Center for American Progress, Elderly Poverty: The Challenge Before Us
- Grantmakers in Aging, Affordable Housing for Seniors
- Justice in Aging, How to Prevent and End Homelessness among Older Adults
- Kaiser Family Foundation, State by State Snapshot of Poverty among Seniors
- Leading Age, Section 202: Supportive Housing for the Elderly
- Maryland Alliance for the Poor, Maryland Poverty Profiles
- National Council on Aging, Economic Security Facts
We provide an annual report based on the activities of the previous fiscal year which ends June 30. You can find in-depth information on each of the houses, our financial reports and stories about our residents.