Hunters Woods Fellowship House
2231 Colts Neck Road
Reston, VA 20191
Administrator: George Davies
Phone: 703-620-4450 or TTY 1-800-828-1140
Hunters Woods Fellowship House: Wait List is Currently Closed
The estimated waiting period for most current applicants has reached more than 24 months. Therefore, effective 2 p.m. on Thursday, December 29, 2016, Hunters Woods Fellowship House will suspend the acceptance of applications for the Section 8 Housing Program. The current waiting list will remain closed until further notice. A Public Notice will be posted when the waiting list is reopened in compliance with federal guidelines. We do not anticipate that this will occur within the next 18 months.
For additional information, or if you have special needs to be accommodated, or have Limited English Proficiency, please call 703-620-4450, TDD 1-800-828-1120.
Hunters Woods Fellowship House is a government-assisted apartment community designed for individuals with limited income who are independent, over 62, or who are disabled. Located in Reston, Va., Hunters Woods opened in 1979 and has 224 one-bedroom apartments, a social hall and other common areas.
- Unfurnished one bedroom and ADA accessible units
- Kitchens equipped with ranges, refrigerators, & garbage disposals
- Wall-to-wall carpet and mini blinds
- Trash chutes on each floor
- Emergency call system monitored 24 hours
- Fire resistant construction, sprinklers and smoke detectors
- Arts and crafts, social activities and reading alcoves
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Reserved parking
- Hair salon
- All utilities except telephone and optional cable TV included in rent
- ADA Accessible 14 passenger bus provides access to other local and regional shopping facilities
- Resident Service Coordinator provided by a HUD-based grant to help residents work with county and state programs as well as with residents to resolve personal issues.
Rental Policy– It is the policy of Fellowship Square Foundation Inc. and its affiliated organizations not to discriminate at any of its government–assisted facilities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, elderliness or disability. The Foundation is committed to full compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, codes and regulations. When available for rent, Fellowship House apartments are marketed in accordance with the individual project Tenant Selection and Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans.
Application– Request rental applications in person, by telephone, email or by mail. The rental office is accessible to the disabled and is located at Hunters Woods Fellowship House. Hunters Woods Fellowship House is managed by SL Nusbaum.